Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boxing in Florida


So here we are getting ready to head off for our boxing trip. My nephew {B0nehead} and my niece {FireDrake} are holding Holly, Crabby, Wormy and Shamu. (who just came along for the ride) We are headed off to Downtown Disney in search of the Santa's Helper Hitchhiker Hostel. What a busy place that was! Crabby was really disgusted wit me because I forgot the camera in the car so I couldn't take a picture of him with the pirate at the Crabshack! Holly wanted one with ALL of the princesses that we saw. (I am kind of glad I forgot the camera!)

We next visited a holtel where Crabby, Holly and B0nhead had a nice rest on a hammock! It was a good thing that they rested up because Crabby and Holly got down in the sand then to look for Tricky Mickey and Tiki.
"Dig, Dig DIG"--shouted the Crab,
AAAH--a nice relaxing time at the beach. "we will never find the treasure
unless you DIG!"

As you can see from the picture Crabby really got into the digging part so I would ay that his wish for the Florida trip was fulfilled...all he really wanted to do was to dig in the sand at the beach...well, and find some Letterboxes! Holly was not as thrilled--she kept saying that it was TOO HOT!

No comments: