Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crabby is Born




The plan....Holly would try to find a boxing buddy for me since I was so crabby that I couldn't attend the Anniversary Event....Holly started looking all over to find me a buddy. One day we were out working on my pond in the back yard and she wanted me to put her on the new log that I had just placed so she could look down into the water. I said that she had to be very careful not to get wet! She sat on that log and started singing and called a little crab right up out of the water! I was amazed....

Then she started to tell the crab about how disappointed I was that I could not go to the event. She told him all about letter boxing and how fun it was. Then she invited him into the house because he seemed interested in it all. They sat in the back room and had some snacks. Holly must have done a good job of convincing the little crab to become my buddy...he even said that his name could be "Crabby"!

So that is the story of how I got my very own boxing buddy! Next: "Crabby and Holly become really good friends!"

No comments: