Sunday, October 5, 2008

A New Hobby is Born

I have a friend that I introduced to my scrap booking group; she got totally obsessed with that hobby. Now she has told me about letter boxing...I an now obsessed with her hobby! Well,put it this way-we are obsessed together! I, not nearly so as she however!

We frequent Atlas Quest and have made lots of friends there...but this blog is not about me and Mary...it is about Crabby my Boxing Buddy. Now I need to explain about boxing buddies in general. They are little friends that you create that can go boxing with you. They have their own log books and their own personal stamps. What is really neat about them is that they can travel to other such obsessed letter boxers and can go boxing with them, earning all the stamps that the buddy and the host find together! Now the reason that this is so cool is because when the buddy comes back home you can look at its log book and it is almost like you were actually there! So in essence, you are boxing vicariously through your buddy!

1 comment:

eryn_13 said...

Greetings from the southern hemisphere! Crabby sounds cute Mom--glad you are having such a good time letter boxing! :) Well just wanted to say hi! And that I will be following the adventures of Crabby :) Love you, xo