Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My First Buddy


Ok so where did I leave off? Hmmm....oh yeah I need to write about my very first boxing buddy so I can get into the story about Crabby! Since this sounded so fun I started looking at all the boxing buddies available to host. There was one in particular that cought my eye because it said that she has a "scrap booky type log book. Of course scrap booking is another love of mine so I sent the woman a note. She and her kids were very excited to send me their buddy; she had never been to the North before! So Holly the Moose from Kansas came here to Wisconsin. I was so excited when she arrived and wasted no time in taking her to find some letter boxes.

Walesflyermary and I went to Baraboo with Holly first. we took lots of pictures of her finding and hiding boxes. We even got a shot of her eating ice cream at Culvers! Man, she did like the ice cream! We found several Circus Train boxes to add to our logs too. I found out that it was really fun to box with a buddy! (even though she was a stuffed Moose) I got to thinking that it might be really fun to have a buddy of my own!

We had an event coming up here in WI called The 10th Anniversary of Boxing in WI. It was being held in Door County which is a gorgeous place to visit in the fall. Unfortunatly I had already committed to attending a wedding on the very day of the Anniversary! Wouldn't you know it! So Holly and i started hatching a plan......

No comments: